alfa romeo 156 Key

Published by Yu Qian on

Forum Teknik alfa romeo 156 Key

Visar 4 inlägg - 1 till 4 (av 4 totalt)
  • Författare
    Yu Qian
    Deltagare

Hi, there

Does anyone know how to remove the Blade and transponder from this key.

Or anyone know where is the transponder located in the key and what type of transponder it is. thanks !!

Lars Söderman
    Deltagare

That would be a transponder of typ ID44 = PCF7935, but you can also use a T5 transponder emulating the 7935.
    I dont know where it’s located in the key, I’ve never opened one.

May I ask why you wan’t to open the key? Wouldn’t it be easier just to make a copy of the key, and a copy of the transponder?
    I can assist you with copying the transponder if that is of any help, or you can try Låspunkten in Sundbyberg who probably can make both a key and copy the transponder.

Yu Qian
    Deltagare

Inlägg av Lars Söderman på 2015-02-24 12:39

That would be a transponder of typ ID44 = PCF7935, but you can also use a T5 transponder emulating the 7935.
    I dont know where it’s located in the key, I’ve never opened one.

May I ask why you wan’t to open the key? Wouldn’t it be easier just to make a copy of the key, and a copy of the transponder?
    I can assist you with copying the transponder if that is of any help, or you can try Låspunkten in Sundbyberg who probably can make both a key and copy the transponder.

Thank you with your fast reply. The reason I ask this because my key body have a big crack and the blade soon will came out from the body.

I just want to put the blade and transponder in the new body shell, because I don’t have the code card.

I asked alfa workshop they charge 2k kr for a copy. such money I don’t have. Beside its not like I lost the key. So I don’t think pay 2000kr is a smart way to do it.

Thank you again.

may I ask how much cost if you could help me with a transponder. (I don’t have the code, but I have both keys)

Lars Söderman
    Deltagare

That was a silly price from tha Alfa workshop. We can sort that out for a fraction of the cost.
    Send mean email at Lsoderma [at] gmail.com and we can sort out the details there.

Visar 4 inlägg - 1 till 4 (av 4 totalt)
  • Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.